The easiest way to prioritize is to have a list. It will help you understand if a certain home matches with the items on your wishlist.
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- Planning to start a family or have elderly parents living with you?
- Will the home layout provide each room with a high level of privacy?
- Can you handle walking up and down stairs in a colonial home? Or prefer a ranch type home?
- Do you prefer to have some distance between you and your neighbors?
- Do you cook a lot? Do you need a big kitchen and dinning space?
- Do you see yourself fixing up the house, mowing the lawn, mending fences, and planting a garden?
Being able to ask yourself the right questions, and answering them honestly will help you get closer to the home that fits you and your family best.