Lower Cost to the Seller
Our cost savings model is structured at 1% to the seller agent allowing you to save thousands of dollars on the listing side. The traditional commission model is where the seller pays 6% commission at the closing (3% goes to the seller’s agent, and 3% goes to the buyer’s agent).
- Valuation report based on comparable sales.
- Assistance with staging and preparing the house for market.
- Open house and feedback of showings.
- List on StreetEasy, Zillow, Trulia, Residential Listing Service and/ or MLS
- Selling strategy package.
Transparent 1% Commission Model
|Transaction value||Traditional commission at 3%||Seller agent 1% fee||Seller Savings|
- You will still offer a 2.5% to 3% commission to incentivize buyer agents to show your property. We will work with you on the commission structures that make the most financial sense for you.